Top Stories

6/recent/ticker-posts

Andrew Moloney vs Froilan Saludar Live On, 21st Dec in Sydney

Andrew Moloney vs Froilan Saludar Live On, 21st Dec in Sydney. How to Watch Andrew Moloney vs. Froilan Saludar: Start Time, Predictions. 

Andrew Moloney vs Froilan Saludar Live
Andrew Moloney vs Froilan Saludar Live

On Tuesday, December 21, at The Star Event Center in Sydney, Australia, Andrew "The Monster" will meet Moloney Froilan "The Sniper" Saludar in a 10 round bantamweight fight.

Andrew Moloney Talks Training Camp, Ioka-Ancajas, Saludar, More

Former world champion Andrew Moloney (21-2) fights Filipino Froilan Saludar (32-4) live on Thursday, December 9 at Fox Sports Australia from the Newcastle Entertainment Center in New South Wales Australia.

Andrew Moloney vs Froilan Saludar Live 

Here is what Moloney had to say about the upcoming fight from his training camp in Australia;

On his recent training camp in Australia:

My preparation for this fight has been great! I started training as soon as I returned to Australia after losing to Joshua Franco. I think I learned a lot from that trilogy and am extremely hungry to get back to the top and become a world champion again.

There was a great buzz in the gym with Bruno Tarimo and my brother Jason both preparing for the World Cup and I was preparing for December 9th. Emiliano Tisera, from Sydney to Argentina.

Andrew Moloney vs Froilan Saludar Live

On the WBO/IBF title situation (Kazuto Ioka v Jerwin Ancajas on New Year's Eve in Japan):

It will be a great battle. This is a fight that I believe can go either way and I will obviously be watching very closely.

I really hope I have a chance to fight the winner of this battle in 2022.

On his opponent, Froilan Saludar:

Saludar is a dangerous opponent. He is very experienced and his losses come only against high level fighters.

He’s explosive and he has a lot of distance, but I think I’ll add another knockout rate to his record.

On fighting in his first back in Australia in over 2 years:

I am really excited to be fighting again in Australia for the first time in over 2 years. The fight will be broadcast live on Fox Sports in Australia and ESPN in the US, so I am going to make a statement, showing what I have learned from my recent fight and a devastating performance.

Andrew Moloney vs Froilan Saludar

Tuesday 12.21.2021 at 07:00 AM ET

Promotion: No Limit Boxing

Venue: The Star

Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Enclosure: Ring

Matchmaker: Matt Rose

Boxing Bouts: 4

Promotion Links: Facebook , Calkinssports

Event Links: Boxrec

Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments